Friday, April 20, 2012

My Heart Was Sung To

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it
 to me when my memory fails.  ~Donna Roberts
      Good  morning,

A friendly reminder, the inn has moved to this location: click here, please. I'd love to see you at our new digs.

I just got in from spending the night with friends. I'm thankful for how it worked out. Here are my gratitudes for yesterday, Thursday:

1. I slept in.  Ya ay!  I'm thankful for resting my body.  However, I mistreated my body by
not eating until late tonight, while visiting with a friend.  I was a bad kitty.
2. I enjoyed time with two clients.  The challenges of relating with a human being and their struggles is always fulfilling.
3. I exercised.  I cycled14 miles in 45 minutes.  I took it easy today because I've been riding a lot, lately.  I wish I could have ridden longer but appointments and tonight's gather prevented that.
4. My time with friends this evening.
      I love the honesty, authenticity and vulnerability shared by everyone, as we talked. Several sang the song in my heart to me. Connecting with others and experiencing community meets my need for safety and expression.
5. Spending time with someone after the gathering, while eating dinner was over was even better.  Great conversations are fun, and so it was. This person does the same work, which made for a rich time of connection. This individual is intelligent, spiritual, Latin, pleasant, and honest, in a kind, courteous way.  The time shared was a pleasant way to end my day.  We're planning to go bike riding soon.

     For the guests who drop by, I love your comments, they've been coming in. However, what are your gratitudes? I'd love hearing three of yours. (I don't want  us to forget the vision of this inn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment