Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Going Uptown---I've Moved to a Better Address! Find me now at: The Attitude of Gratitude Inn

As stated in this title, I've moved. Find me now at : The Attitude of Gratitude Inn.

My previous address the address that got you here, profilesgooglecomPaulnortherncal.blogspot.com was cumbersome for those who wanted to check out the inn.

The new address is easier to remember/use. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm sure you'll find the new digs a better place.

I look forward to seeing you there!

As you could see, before I moved, I' had made renovations to the place.better service for those who are my guests, is my aim. Thank you for for joining me as I've been tending the inn for ten months.

If you feel a need to deal with issues of anxiety, depression, goal management or handling difficult but delicate and not-so-delicate relationships, drop me a line for Attitude of Gratitude Inn "spa" treatment (counseling, coaching, consulting.).

You can also reach me if you'd like me to speak at your organization. We can discuss the details.

My e-mail address is: pfnts@netscape.net.



2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks GREAT! Thank you for notifying me that you moved. Your words were very kind to me, thank you. Have a wonderful day Pablo.

    ReplyDelete